ActivityPub Interop Test Suite
There has been a significant amount of conversation, activity, and demand, regarding an interoperability test suite for ActivityPub (and related specs), to help new implementations and interop with existing ones. This includes several new in-progress test suites, as well as a fediverse Group for test related posts.
The SocialWeb Community Group is hosting a Special Topic call on AP Interop Test Suite implementations, to introduce existing suites, and to discuss challenges, pain points and next steps.
The meeting link for this meetup will appear on this page 15 minutes before the event starts.
- Code of Ethics & Professional Conduct Reminder: https://www.w3.org/Consortium/cepc/
- W3C Community Group Process and Governance: https://www.w3.org/community/about/process/
- IP Protection Note: a. Anyone can participate in these calls. However, all substantive contributors to any CG Work Items must be members of the CG with full IPR agreements signed. https://www.w3.org/community/socialcg/join b. To contribute to Work Items: ensure you have a W3 account: https://www.w3.org/accounts/request, and sign the W3C Community Contributor License Agreement (CLA): https://www.w3.org/community/about/agreements/cla/
- ActivityPub Test Suite Discussion
- (5-10 min) Presentation by Johannes Ernst on testing approaches
- (5-10 min) Presentation by Bengo about in-progress test suite and data set
- (5-10 min) Presentation by Helge on in-progress test suite and https://bovine.social/testing.html resource
- (5-10 min) Presentation/demo by Darius Kazemi on https://tinysubversions.com/notes/activitypub-tool/
- (remaining time) Discussion and next steps